Pride Flag Filter

Home Forums Channels D&I/HR Pride Flag Filter

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Eric Krull
      Participant
      • Northwestern Mutual

Last year, we offered our partners the opportunity to add a 6-stripe rainbow flag filter to their internal profile pictures. This year, we would like to elevate that and use the “More Color, More Pride” flag (with the black, brown, light blue, pink, and white chevron). Have any organizations incorporated this new flag into their marketing and promotional efforts? It would be great to provide some examples to the business. Please let me know if you have any questions or have some suggestions. Thank you!

Out and Equal Administrator
      Keymaster
      • Anything Respectful
      • Out & Equal

Thanks for asking this, Eric!  I’ve attached an image of the flag for others to see as they answer your question. We would love to hear from all of you if you have incorporated this flag into your marketing or promotional efforts!

More Color More Pride Flag

Kayley “KP” Petersen
      Participant
      • They/Them
      • Discover Financial Services

We, at Discover, will be moving from flying the traditional 6-stripe Pride flag, to the newer version here.  We will be flying the more inclusive flag and all of our locations nationwide during the month of June.

Keymaster
      • Anything Respectful
      • Out & Equal

Thanks, Nathan! Eric, it may be worth reaching out to Kohl’s, as well. Their Pride ERG logo uses the new flag. Here is the link to their ERG profile which includes contact information. 

Kohl's Pride ERG Logo

Keymaster
      • Anything Respectful
      • Out & Equal

As another update, Chipotle also uses the flag in their logo. You can contact them through their ERG profile here.

Chipotle Pride ERG Logo

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
en_USEN
Scroll to Top