2024 Summit CFP – Looking for Collaborators?

Home Forums Channels 2024 Workplace Summit Call for Proposals 2024 Summit CFP – Looking for Collaborators?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Gin Nugent
      Participant
      • they/them
      • Out & Equal

Submissions that include multiple companies are highly encouraged. Every company is different, so giving attendees a window into a variety of solutions can provide the richest learning. Use this message board to find and connect with other Out & Equal partners.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by Gin Nugent.
      Jessica Rich
      Participant
      • She/Her
      • Dow

Hello. I represent Dow. Our ERG is called GLAD. We are looking for collaborator(s) on the topic of Support Groups for Parents of LGBTQ+ children at work. Since starting in 2020, our US parent support group has grown 62% and has been welcoming space to provide much needed support to parents. We would love to collaborate with other companies who have also started one and possibly do a panel.

Shay Flaherty
        Participant
        • She/Her
        • Boeing

Hello Jessica. Here at Boeing we have an ERG chapter called Boeing Employees with Transgender Family Members (BETFaM) which consists of individuals with Transgender family members (including children but may also be other close family members). I have reached out to the admins of this group and they believe it would be a great topic. If you are interested in having them please contact me at shay.v.flaherty@boeing.com and I can facilitate an introduction.

Gabe Rodarte-Miller
      Participant
      • he/him/his
      • Dell Technologies

Hello I am Gabe from Dell Technologies. Looking to collaborate with other individuals from your companies who do Drag. We are working on brining back the Drag Panel to O&E. We had a wonderful session in person last year and previous two years virtually. If anyone at yoru company is interested in participating please let me know. you can reach out to me at gabriel.rodarte@dell.com.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
en_USEN
Scroll to Top