- This topic is empty.
March 22, 2021 at 6:39 pm #6575Out and Equal AdministratorKeymaster
- Anything Respectful
- Out & Equal
What resources does Out & Equal offer to support Company Administrators in onboarding and training their users?
Ensuring your users know how to engage in the Hub is critical. To assist in this process, Out & Equal provides multiple opportunities for new users to learn about the site. Once you’ve onboarded new users from your company, encourage them to:
- Read the quick one-pager on The Global Hub: This brief resource provides an overview of the site’s four main features.
- Watch The Global Hub showcase video: The 20-minute showcase video offers a detailed demonstration of the site and its capabilities, as well as the story of how the vision of the site was first developed. Note: The new version of the hub includes a Welcome document that touches on the most important updates you and your team need to know about.
- Join an upcoming training: Trainings are listed in the Events section of The Global Hub.
- Utilize the training resources in the Beginner User Resources section of the Resource Library: At any time, new users can access a whole host of training resources & videos located in the library.
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org: Users can reach out to The Global Hub Support team to get any and all site questions answered. Please note that these resources are in the process of being updated to reflect the new features of the site.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.