Turning awareness into action by creating a culture that is genuinely, authentically inclusive and building a truly diverse workforce. Making Kantar a beacon to the LGBT+ community, giving it a home that empowers and inspires every employee to celebrate their individuality, embrace their unique qualities and flourish at work. A community that understands people and inspires growth. Our ERGs are a crucial vehicle to achieve our I&D vision.
Our Global Pride @ Kantar ERG Principles:
- Create a safe space and a sense of community for those with shared and/or similar lived experiences from across the LGBTQIA+ community, including allies.
- Explore the diversity within our ERG (e.g. different religions, different ethnicities, different sexual orientations).
- Commemorate key dates in our LGBTQIA+ calendar (e.g. Pride Month, Transgender Awareness Week, World AIDS day).
- Extend the community to allies, and provide a space for learning and growth for all – from new recruits to seasoned executives.
- Analyse available data to inform our Pride ERG’s strategy and measure its impact over time
- Provide expertise (internally and/or externally) around our ERG’s challenges and lived experiences to create change.
- Drive policy and process changes across markets, divisions, regions and at a global level.
- Engage with Kantar’s external community (charities, suppliers, clients, research and thought leadership).
Our goals is to foster an attractive and open workplace where LGBTQ+ employees can thrive and bring their whole self to work.
We will achieve this by:
Creating visible leadership support and sponsorship
Increase network membership including launching new local chapters
Foster a positive LGBTQ+ environment including education for all on matters relevant to our community
– Advocate for and with LGBTQ+ Splunkers in their career and their personal growth
– Ensure that company-wide policies are inclusive of sexual/gender diversity
– Provide educational and social opportunities to the Splunk community to learn about LGBTQ+ topics and encourage the community to support queer Splunkers
– Create inclusive spaces for LGBTQ+ people to gather and celebrate their diversity
For more details see: go/pride-pillars